Activa biscuits are made by Belkorn, a Belgian company created in 1965. Belkorn cooks delicious biscuits, revealing the best of what nature has to offer, while helping to protect the environment.
Belkorn only uses naturally produced ingredients and its biscuits contain no preservatives, colouring or artificial flavouring, which gives them a richer flavour. Belkorn unites sustainable production with cutting-edge technology equipment to guarantee food health and safety standards.
Activa biscuits contain:
- No added sugar – sweetened using maltitol, fructo-oligosaccharides, polydextrose and fibre
- No preservatives
- No artificial colouring or flavours
- Packed in twos in an aluminium wrapper, fresh and easy to take with you (6 x 2 biscuits)
- Made with vegetable oil margarine, with no palm oil
- Based on wholemeal flour
- Rich in fibre
- Contains natural seaweed minerals, rich in calcium