Biskid organic biscuits are specially elaborated for children and made by Belkorn, a Belgian company created in 1965. Belkorn cooks delicious biscuits, revealing the best of nature while helping to protect the environment.
Belkorn only uses naturally produced ingredients and its biscuits contain no preservatives, colouring or artificial flavouring, which gives them a richer flavour. Belkorn unites sustainable production with cutting-edge technology equipment to guarantee food health and safety standards.
Biskids biscuits are:
- Certified 100% organic
- Contain no preservatives, artificial flavours or colouring
- Packed in twos, fresh and easy to take with you (6 x 2 biscuits)
- Made with vegetable oil margarine, with no palm oil
- Based on wholemeal flour
- Apple and spelt: made from apple juice concentrate and spelt syrup, with no added sugar
- Apple juice: made from apple juice concentrate, with no added sugar
- Other varieties: made from unrefined cane sugar